Agricultural markets : mechanisms, failures, and regulations /
New York :
|Series:||Contributions to economic analysis
|Online Access:||Publisher description|
Table of contents only
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Reflections on the economic organizations of agriculture: traditional, modern, and transitional / Nerlove, Marc, 1933-
- The transaction cost approach to agricultural contracts / Allen, Douglas W. (Douglas Ward), 1960 ; Lueck, Dean
- Divide and conquer price discrimination in entry games with strategic buyers / Innes, Robert ; Sexton, Richard J., 1957-
- Establishing vertical strategic alliances: case studies and heuristics / Howard, Wayne H., 1951- ; van Duren, Erna ; McKay, Helen
- Why do firms simultaneously purchase in spot and contract markets? evidence from the United States steam coal market / Wolak, Frank A.
- Dynamic models of oligopoly in rice and coffee export markets / Karp, Larry S. ; Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- New estimates of welfare and consumer losses in U.S. food manufacturing / Connor, John M., 1943- ; Peterson, E. B. (Everett B.)
- Explaining the causal relationship between farm and retail prices / Holloway, G. (Garth John) ; Hertel, Thomas W. (Thomas Warren), 1953-
- Cartel quotas under majority rule / Cave, Jonathan ; Salant, Stepehen W.
- Incorporating industrial organization into agricultural trade modelling / McCorriston, Steve / Sheldon, Ian M.
- Gatt agricultural policy reform: a United States perspective / Rausser, Gordon C.
- Trade and storage / Anderson, Ronald W.
- Environmental policies and induced innovation: the case of agriculture / Abler, David Gerrard, 1960-
- Guilty until proven innocent - regulation with costly and limmited enforcement / Swierzbinski, Joseph E.